Next Monday, December 19, 11:30h, Dr. Klaus Attenkofer, Scientific Director of ALBA, will give the talk "How Structure Makes a Function: New Ways to Understand the Functionality of Materials". Admission is free until full capacity. After the talk, Dr. Attenkofer will...
LMA SEMINARS 2020
Below we compile the main seminars given in 2020 by LMA staff.
- Dr. David Serrate 21h May 2021, 12:00 GMT+2 Madrid
- Dr. Simon Hettler, 30th April 2021, 11:10 GMT+2 Madrid
- Dr. José María de Teresa, 15th April 2021, 12:00 GMT+1 Madrid
- Leyre Hernández, 12th March 2021, 12:00 GMT+1 Madrid
- Dr. Álvaro Mayoral, 2th March 2021, 12:00 GMT+1 Madrid
- Dr. Blanca Bauluz, 5th February 2021, 12:00 GMT+1 Madrid
- Dr. Ángel Merchán Pérez, 15th January 2021, 12:00 GMT+1 Madrid
- Dr Marta Navarro, December 18, 2020, 12:00 GMT + 1 Madrid
Below we compile the main seminars given in 2016 by LMA staff.
March 11, 2016. Guillermo Antorrena: “X-Ray Phoelectron Spectrocopy at LMA. New Capabilities”. [VER]
LMA SEMINARS 2015
Below we compile the main seminars given in 2015 by LMA staff.
June 24, 2015. José Luis Díez: “Atomic Force Microscopy at LMA. Capabilities, Results and Perspectives”. [VER]
March 3, 2015. Rodrigo Fernández Pacheco: “Transmission Electron Microscopy of Biological Materials”. [VER]
February 10, 2015. Soraya Sangiao: “Electrical contacts to individual nanostructures fabricated using a dual beam equipment”. [VER]
Seminars LMA 2014
Below we compile the main seminars given in 2014 by LMA staff.
December 16, 2014. Marten Piantek: “Non-contact AFM for the characterization of physical properties on the atomic scale”. [VER]
November 11, 2014. Cesar Magen y Roger Guzman: “Direct observation of polar state in multiferroic (Sr1-xBax)MnO3 thin films” [VER]
Laboratorio de Microscopías Avanzadas
We are a unique initiative at national and international levels. We provide the scientific and industrial community with the most advanced infrastructures in Nanofabrication, Local Probe and Electron Microscopies for the observation, characterization, nanopatterning and handling of materials at atomic and molecular scale.