BEFORE THE SESSION
WITHIN THE SESSION
- Notify the technical manager of any doubt or problem that may arise during the session.
- Leave the equipment in the conditions established for each service.
- If it is considered appropriate, the user will be allowed to be on-site during the analysis.
- When the user is not physically present, we facilitate direct contact with the technician on the experiment by means, when necessary, telephone or video call.
AFTER THE SESSION
- Samples: Unless previously agreed with the user, samples will be stored in our facilities for the maximum time specified by default in each service. Then samples will be properly discarded.
- Experimental data:Once the service has been carried out, the person in charge of the session will contact the user to send him/her the results in the corresponding format. Consult with the technician the possibility of completing the study with data analysis and report releasement
- Additional information: For any additional information about the performed experiment, we recommend contacting directly the technician in charge of the session
HOW TO CITE THE LMA IN PUBLICATIONS
To cite the LMA in any publication or resulting presentation, please use the following formula:
Authors acknowledge the use of instrumentation as well as the technical advice provided by the National Facility ELECMI ICTS, node“Laboratorio de Microscopias Avanzadas (LMA)” at “Universidad de Zaragoza”.
The LMA would appreciate being informed of any resulting publication either by notifying its technical staff or by contacting the generic contact email@example.com.
Laboratorio de Microscopías Avanzadas
We are a unique initiative at national and international levels. We provide the scientific and industrial community with the most advanced infrastructures in Nanofabrication, Local Probe and Electron Microscopies for the observation, characterization, nanopatterning and handling of materials at atomic and molecular scale.