The expertise of our scientific and technical staff is also offered to researchers from public and private research centers and also to professionals from industrial sectors that require the use of this equipment.
Image (Resolution 0.24 nm)
- Size and morphology information (TEM).
- Crystalline Structure (Electron Diffraction and High Resolution TEM).
- Imaging of beam sensitive materials; e.g.: polymers, gels, organic and biological material.
In situ Physical properties measurements
- Changes of crystalline phase (Electron diffraction)
- Defect structure by Bright Field/Dark Field imaging (BF/DF) and Weak Beam imaging (WBDF).
Tecnai T20 works at 80KV or 200KV. It is equipped with a thermoionic gun (LaB6) and a SuperTwin® objective lens, that allows a 0.24nm spatial resolution. The microscope is equipped with two CCD cameras:
- Veleta CCD 2k x 2k, for fast acquisition and a wide field of view.
- Eagle CCD 2k x 2k for High resolution imaging.
Tecnai T20 is also equipped with a Gatan cryo-holder for the observation of vitrified samples (cryo-TEM) or the analysis of materials which require to be observed at low temperature.
Vesículas de copolímero teñidas con molibdato de amonio
Muestras de Laksmesha Uppadyhaya y Reyes Mallada
Nanofilms and Particles (NFP) INMA-Unizar
Biopsia de intestino grueso humano
Muestras de Concha Junquera
Colaboración con Hospital clínico universitario Lozano-Blesa y Dpto Anatomia patológica Unizar
Liposomas observados mediante la técnica de Cryo-TEM.
Muestras de Alfonso Toro
Grupo MAGNA Unizar
Laboratorio de Microscopías Avanzadas
We are a unique initiative at national and international levels. We provide the scientific and industrial community with the most advanced infrastructures in Nanofabrication, Local Probe and Electron Microscopies for the observation, characterization, nanopatterning and handling of materials at atomic and molecular scale.