LMA equipment is available for public and private research centres, as well as the Industry, nationally and abroad.
In order to request access, one of these two ways can be chosen:
Request via SAI-UZ platform: valid for all techniques. Registration at the SAI platform is COMPULSORY. Registration process is explained later in this site.
Scientific proposal via ELECMIplatform: only for UNIQUE equipment request, registration at elecmi.esis required. A scientific proposal is required, and once approved a discount rate is applied. Besides, the user can ask for an open access certificate.
These are the steps for both types of Access:
1- Access to LMA-SAI services:
- Log in with your username and password here: http://sai.unizar.es/solPrestSAI/
- From the upper menú choose “Solicitudes” (Requests) to display the services list.
- Choose the option“Advanced Microscopy Laboratory – LMA (Alianza SAI – LMA)” for access to the LMA services.
IMPORTANT: This option must be chosen in order to Access to LMA services.
- Choose the technique and fill in the form with the details and desired options.
- Download this MANUAL[Download]
- If you have any queries regarding the registration process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2 – Scientific proposal via ELECMI platform (only for UNIQUE equipment)
Users who access ELECMI’s singular instruments through the competitive open access procedure (proposals evaluated as A) will benefit from:
- Granted time in singular instruments
- Priority of use in the equipment compared to access on demand
- Document accrediting the access granted to the user
Proposals evaluated as B are not granted with time although they will be queued on a waiting list. In case of cancellations of proposals evaluated as A or changes in the circumstances, they might be granted with time. Otherwise, the proposal may be sent to the next call (the user is advised to follow the referees’ suggestions for an improved proposal).
You may find more details about the evaluation process in: https://elecmi.es/en/access-protocol-2/
List of Unique Equipment at the LMA:
- IMAGE-CORRECTED TITAN
- ANALYTICAL TITAN
- DUAL BEAM HELIOS 600&650
- CRYOGENIC DUAL BEAM NOVA
- SPECS JT- SPM
How to request Unique equipment at the Elecmi website
- Look under the ‘ACCESSES’ tab for the ‘REQUEST COMPETITIVE ACCESS’ menu. You will be redirected to a single access form.
- Fill in the required data. If you wish, you can add some images in the specific section.
- You will receive an automatic message indicating the successful submission of the form.
- The result of your request will be communicated to you by an automatic email at the end of the evaluation period.
- We strongly recommend that you add the address email@example.com to your contact book as a secure address. Please also check your SPAM folder if you do not receive the mail.
With this new procedure, the previous login system is eliminated and the user profiles are deleted.
1- Access the website https://elecmi.es/
2-Select the menu INFRASTRUCTURE – EQUIPMENT.
3- Select the singular equipment you want and click on ON-DEMAND ACCESS.
4- You will be redirected to the website of the corresponding node, where you can make a direct request.
5- For LMA equipment, follow the access instructions through the SAI.
Need help? Send us an email and we will be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Laboratorio de Microscopías Avanzadas
We are a unique initiative at national and international levels. We provide the scientific and industrial community with the most advanced infrastructures in Nanofabrication, Local Probe and Electron Microscopies for the observation, characterization, nanopatterning and handling of materials at atomic and molecular scale.
Campus Río Ebro, Edificio Edificio I+D+i
50018 Zaragoza (España)
© 2021 LMA | Website developed by o10media | Política de privacidad | Aviso legal | Condiciones de uso | Política de Cookies |